THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Weigh In- bum bum bum!

Hey there guys!
Well... I must say it's been a really busy month. Working out makes me feel as if my life were fuller some how, but I know it's only two or three hours of my day. Kinda weird huh? I'm super tired!As of right now, my arms are very sore. Yey!

Anyways, on with the main bits!
In the middle of the month, on the 15th, I weighed myself and I had gained weight! I weighed 185 pounds! I was so upset! I think I was really stressed out about it! How could I have gained weight when I was working so hard? I was ready to give up right there. I felt so bad about gaining weight I wanted to see if continuing I could lose weight. So, I weighed my self the other day and GUESS WHAT?!

I lost 6 pounds! Yey! I am at 179!

I can't tell at all. I feel like maybe I just didn't weigh myself right? I must have, I am trained to do weigh ins (I am a C.N.A). I cant believe it took a month to lose 6 pounds! That's really slow! I mean, for me anyways. My boyfriend says the weight should start falling off now but im not holding my breath. Either way I am happy. It is certainly better than going on that scale and having it go up!

I want to lose 50 pounds, and I want to do it in 3 months. That means about 17 pounds a month. I sorta didn't make this months weigh in. So now I have catching up to do!


June: start: 180
mid: 185
end: 179
goal: 163
MISSED: 16
It's like I didnt even do this month! I am going to try to make up for this month!

July: start: 179
goal: 146
total: 33
Yikes! Thats a lot but... not impossible. I hope to keep my goal! Wish me luck guys, I need it!

Thanks For Listening!
Happy Fat Losing & Muscle Gaining!

nosnoozieq
x0x

0 comments: