THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Month, New Plan!

So, this is a new month and I am rather excited/nervous about it!

This month is the month where I have to put a match under my bum because
I must lose 33 pounds to catch up. whoa! That's a lot for a month I think.
That's one pound every day this month, except on two i need to lose 2.

So, I know I'm starting 3 days late but I made a calender again. Same concept
but I planned out my meals for the month. I upped two days a week to going hiking twice a day per week. I also am going to work out every day. My meals mostly consist of: oatmeal
chicken
rice
salad
fruit
tuna
yogurt
pb&j with honey
cereal
burritos
I know this seems really bland but not only is it healthy but good for my Gerd. I don't mind it though because I am really determined to get into shape.

I, also, hope I can get some whey protein. I think i will be replacing a meal with it if I do get it but until then I am going to stick to whats on the menu. I know it builds muscle (which I will be looking forward to), but I also hear it helps with weight loss. So, I hope that goes well.
I'd hate to grow hair on my chest and become sirnosnoozieq. lol.

well ladies, audios

nosnoozieq
x0x

0 comments: