THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Forget It...Go All The Way

I have decided! Enough of this putzin around stuff! I am going to start hiking the hard hike!
I did it today and it was hard but totally worth it. It was not as hard as the first time, but I have plenty of room for improvement. A cute, big , long black haired dog liked me and kept wanting my back pack, so it was funny/nice/cute. So, that is the good news. That and I am getting a tan! Yey for vitamin D! lol. I really have to get an MP3 player though. That, and a pair of good shoes still.

Also.. I thought I'd throw another informational tidbit out here. If you exercise while ... it's that time of the month then your cramps will go way down! I have been in a lot of pain this year when it was time for my hell week, but this week was a snap! I think I could dig that!

Oh! By the way. lol. I bought new exercise clothes and they're kinda... tight.. I am a bit embarrassed but I want them that way. I am sure I'll fit 'em soon. -I hope!

The last bit of news....
Eat my dust in celebrity world!!!
-as if I cared much about if someones rich- Kendra (playboy with the cutest laugh) and Hank (football player?) were hiking at the same place I was. I did not want to disturb them, so I just looked for a minute. That and I TOTALLY HIKED CIRCLES AROUND THEM!!! lmao! ahh... It's true though. She does look good, even though shes just had a kid, which kinda makes me sad about my state...lol. Other than that she should really dye her lower half of hair blond instead of bleaching it cause I really don't like that yellowish tint bleach gives. Oh, that and Hank is a giant next to her. Good going Hank.

0 comments: