THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not mad about cow and figuring things out.

I have been doing my schedule for about fifteen days and already I feel motivated. I am very tired but I feel good.

I am not sure about going to the difficult hiking route yet. I don't think I am ready for it yet. I am considering just hiking on the easier hike (which isn't too easy, but easier than the other hike). I would still be hiking 4-5 days a week. I do plan on going to the harder area, maybe by next month I'll be ready. I'll keep you posted.

I also have been eating rather well! salads, fruit, chicken, rice, and cereal. Except last night. I had a half a burger with a bit of bacon and avocado, small portion of chili fries and part of a chocolate malt (for the first time- which was thick and delicious). To my surprise, I was so full, sick really. I usually love when I eat at Mel's Drive-in but I don't see myself going back or to any other hamburger joint any time soon.

The truth is I've been very careful of what I eat, in fact so careful I have been trying to find ways to eat more calories because I have been eating less than 1500 and that is unhealthy. I guess I am afraid I will carry more weight up the hike if I eat too much. I am trying to find a balance. It is only the first month, I am sure I'll have things down pat by next month.

Well, I am going to get ready for hiking. I will do extra because of last night. lol. I feel real bad about it. Anywho, the next entry will probably be a bit more helpful instead of personal updating. I will be talking about the pro's and con's about hiking, what helps me get my butt up the route and what inspires me. I hope this will be helpful and inspire you as well.

thanks for taking the time to read this.
Happy weight losing and muscle building!

nosnoozieq
x0x

0 comments: