THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey Girl, It's Men!

Hey ladies!

So, I have three calenders posted in my apartment with a schedule of hiking, work out days and weigh in days. On top of the one paged calender are two pictures. One of a Victoria Secret model and the other of a fat ladies belly. There's encouraging words next to the model and a big "No No!" arrow pointing to the out of shape waist. A lot of the time I think of this and it helps. Especially to begin the day.

But what about other visual motivations? How about the men? Ohhhhh! going hiking and working out near some hot men tend to make me hustle my buns a little more! I think "gee, that would be so cool to attract that man". Here are some of the mens I think are soooo hot!

Let me know what you think and send some of the mens you think are hot!

snoozieq
x0x0x0x

0 comments: