THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 11, 2010

One reason is good enough

Why do I want to get into shape? Sure, I think
I could be happy eating what I'd like, never really exercising.
Oh, I could see it now... with a pot belly, coloring and eating pizza on
my lovely red couch!

*I want to be healthy.
*Being able to be social with out drinking and drugs is not the only improvement
On my health and anti-aging.
*I'd like to not fall apart at 50.
*Working out helps with depression.
*Working out means I have a shot at being tired enough to sleep.
*Working out makes my circulation better, so i can stay toasty all the time.
*I hate when my thighs rub together.
*I'd like to be strong and have good endurance.
*Not being rolled down the hall like Violet Beauregarde...lol.
*I want to try modeling.
*I'd like to fit in any clothes I like.
*It's a fun hobby.
*I would like to look good on the beach.
*I would like to do all sports like surfing and soccer.
*I'd like to make a life change, not a diet.
***Most importantly-#1:Prove to myself I am a trooper and I can do anything I put
my mind to.
***Most importantly-#2:Also, to help others understand that the pain sucks but it
won't last forever, They can do it too.

It's a long list but true.
I hope to help myself and be helpful to others.
Any questions, comments or anything at all just contact me and I'll do my best!

I would like other

0 comments: