THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Muffin tops are delicious to eat but not to wear

Hi there!
I was wondering... Have any of you ever felt like a snail, slow and sluggy, for a long period of time? I do. I am also aware of the phrase "couch potato". lol. Well...
I've decided once and for all I will not be any more!

Hopefully I stick to my goal and get up and lose weight. I am not going to be trying any diet pills or laxatives. I am going to do it the old fashion way... work your buns off and try to eat right.

I have a lot of trouble with this idea. I want to lose 50 pounds in 3 months. From just before I actually began, I am accustomed to eating whatever I like, and using work as an excuse for exercise. It is hard for me to get out of bed and when things are physically challenging I tend to not bother.

I have decided to go hiking (which is 4-6 miles) 4 days a week and an hour of exercise on the other 3 days. I hike in two different areas. Two days a week I do the easier route. the easier route is about 2-3 miles of inclined walking and the rest is down hill running/walking (mostly running). The other two days I hike at a place that is very difficult! Basically, at the moment it is horrendously painful and i don't expect to become good for a while. It is the same distance except the incline is outrageously steep. I have started June 1st, 2010. I weigh 180. I will weigh myself on the 15th and the 30th of June, just to keep track. I will also tell you how my pants are doing too...lol.

So far so good, except the dreaded two days of hiking on the steepest route. I have been getting up and going with friends and the people who hike at these places are very kind. They offer water if they think someone is in need, they let the dogs run loose and people i don't know encourage me with hi-fives and shouts of confidence in my being able to survive. I am super excited to be doing some thing to change my life. Already, my circulation has improved and I am not as cold as I used to be, my tan is coming back and I feel better with eating better. After all, if I don't eat right I'll have more fat to carry up that terrible hike!

well, I'll keep you updated and I will be taking pictures of my weight loss. This is new to me and I am a little embarrassed, so I will be uploading photos when I've made progress. well, Im off to bed and still excited about a new life style.
x0x
nosnoozieq

0 comments: