THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's Ride... Upcoming Events!

Hey Guys.
It's been a while. I think a week. I feel awful about not working out, but I have only had the energy to go to work, the bathroom and squeeze a salad in.

Yes, I am still depressed. However, I had a conversation with a friend who cared and it made me feel better. It was nice to talk to some one and laugh. So, Thanks Andrew! It meant a lot to me.

I hope I did not gain all my weight back. I am just going to continue as if I never stopped. There area also a few new things I am going to do.

BLOG(S): I have decided I do not want to mash all the things I'd like to talk about under one blog. This way it will be easier for you to keep track of particular subjects.

There is another blog I have, The new blog is under this same profile and it's name is : Our Golden Ratio. It is going to be the beauty/fashion side of my blog.

My future plans will have maybe another one or two blogs. One about cooking and another just personal.. maybe l.a/California adventures/recommendations.

TWITTER: I have a nosnoozieq twitter. http://twitter.com/nosnoozieq I am not very popular so, I have time to fix it up and work on it,lol. But, that is what the next upcoming event is.

YOUTUBE:
I have an account. It is the same name and I will set a link and make a post about it when the video's up.

0 comments: