THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

lil update

Heya my peeps!

well...
I found two new hiking buddies and I like it!
It gave me a reason to pick myself up again.
However... I have been sick! So, I have not been able to hike. I have been still walking to work. I can't afford to take a day off. So, I suppose that is at least on the good side. I feel better this week. All that is left is my darn cough! I am working on it though! I have natural remedies I am using that helps.
I just wanted you to know I wasn't dead, and if I didn't think hiking was a bad idea I would be hiking.
I will leave the remedies for being sick on my "Our Golden Ratio" blog tomorrow.
I have started the blog finally and updated it with two separate blogs for today, so tomorrow is perfect for this update.
thanks a bunch.

nosnoozieq
x0x

0 comments: