THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 1, 2010

BYE BYE JULY

Hey there peoples!
Ok. So The month of July is over. The weather's been fabulous and I have been enjoying it.

I have not been hiking or working out. At all. The only sort of exercise I've had the entire month was at work or walking to and from work. To and from work is about 2 miles each way. So, I guess it's better than sitting on the couch.

Even though I have not done any substantial working out I have been eating well and keeping up with my three weigh in's. I have been eating a lot of yogurt, cereal, salad, fruits, veggies, rice, and sushi!

Here it is folks.. the good stuff!


STARTING WEIGHT:180

MIDDLE WEIGH IN:180

END WEIGHT:177

GOAL:146

MISSED:31

AUGUST GOAL:126

Ok...ok...ok...ok! I know thats pretty bad. LOL. pretty terrible. I had a huge set back. I still don't feel like getting my butt up and doing things but I am going to anyways! I know my goal is pretty far but this goal is just adding up what I missed and the goal I am supposed to reach if I were on track. I probably wont reach that goal but it is there none the less. I am not so stressed out about reaching my goal like I was in the beginning but it is still very important and I still have that shirt to wear.My next post will be my plans and I do have them even though I feel like being a lazy butt. I will continue to eat well. Wish me luck, I need it.

thanks for tuning in,

nosnoozieQ
x0x

0 comments: