THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gym Update & Weigh In

The Y is freakin amazing! I have two trainers for free! They are super sweet and there for me as many times a week as I would like! Well, one so far.

Trainer-1 is really cool! This is the first week and so far it is great! Each day is a different part of my body to be worked. We usually do about an hour or an hour and a half and I do the cardio on my own, which is thirty minutes.

The first day was my lower body, including abs and cardio. The second day was my upper body, including abs and cardio. The third day was my back and cardio.

Conclusion: I was so sore yesterday that I could not bend my legs straight to sleep. lol. Today I feel better, but I am still very uncomfortable. I must exercise it out! I will go hiking and do a regular days work out on my own, which is a little bit of everything and cardio.

Trainer-2 is so cool too! He specializes in nutrition, weight loss, endurance and long distance running.
So far hes helped me get started with Trainer-1 and shown me some ways to get the best out of some machines.
On our to do list is a meeting this weekend to talk about the nutrition and weight loss. I am pretty sure it will include a meal schedule, which Trainer-1 will be happy about, because I don't eat enough.


Weigh In: 178

Starting Point: 185
as of LAST Sunday I weighed in at 178.
the week before I weighed in at 174.

I weigh myself everyday I go to the gym, except today. I have been fluctuating between 178-174. I have no idea what is going on with me because I am eating alright. I do get pretty upset to know that I gain weight but, all in good time.

So far, I am still very motivated. So far, I am not having too much trouble eating healthy because I dont want to gain weight, or make it harder on myself. I am going to the gym and staying as active as I can when I am awake and 5 days a week.
I also walk to and from work which is almost 2 miles. So, I hope by October I will be looking good. I know I have a long way to go! wish me luck!

x0x
nosnoozieq

0 comments: