THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 6, 2012

A New And Improved Me - UPDATE

Hey there! It has been so long! I have a facebook page that I constantly update, but I really would love to get back into here, simply because it's where I started. I have made so much progress. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week. I started: eating healthy, lifting weights, doing cardio, swimming in the ocean every weekend and picked up some new hobbies! I have learned weight isnt really as important as I thought. In the beginning I weighed: 185 Now I weigh: 155-60 My waist was about 34 or slightly a bit more My waist now is about 28 or less depending on the brand. I have some biceps, pretty solid triceps, decent shaped shoulders, my butt is getting nice, bigger and rounder, my legs are a lot more toned, and my posture is great! Although, a lot has changed I have made a goal and I feel it is very far from where I am now. I still need to work on many things. I have gotten smaller in the waist, but my belly still exists and is rather round. My butt is nicer, rounder and bigger, but its not as round and as big as I would like them to be. I can flex my biceps and they are get a nice shape but, I still have to grow. My triceps are pretty solid, but I would love for them to pop. My legs are great, but they still rub together a tiny bit and I would love it if they didn't. My back is nice and strong, but I still have a bit of those extra slabs of ... extra.. lol..and thats got to go for sure! I have a long way to go, but I am happy I have come so far and learned SO much! I have received a compliment from a legit body builder, saying if i leaned out I could definitely be a bikini model, so I have had a big boost from that, but I still am not sure I can get there. I am for sure going to try and not stop until I do, but who knows how long that will take! I have picked up a new eating habit. NO more diets! It has to be for life! I will never let myself go back! I eat healthy 6 days a week and have one cheat day with two cheat meals and maybe a few small snacks or a dessert! I will talk more about my diet and those trains of thoughts linked in another post, because there is A LOT to be said about that! I have picked up weights and hobbies! I will also get into detail with those things in another post. I isolate body parts each day and work 5 days a week. If I feel the need to do a day of abs or cardio on the side that is where day 6 comes in! I learned to run on the treadmill 30 minutes no problem! I used to HATE running, but I love it now. I have been a nincompoop about it lately, but have leaned out since I have not been doing it, so I've got some thinking to do about how to handle this and start a new routine. I run to look good, to better my breathing, to better my heart and to be strong, so I for sure wont give it up! I also swim in the ocean for at least and hour. It is an amazing whole body workout/stretch and even though it is tough it is SO relaxing! I also am learning to do the traveling rings! This is so fun and a FANTASTIC workout! I will get into details about that later, but for now feel free to look up some videos on it on youtube! Since I am at the beach I play Frisbee and walk around a lot. I have so much to say and so much to share. I hope more than just posting to myself will come of all my little adventures! I will be posting pictures soon so stay tuned! miss this page! x0x nosnoozieq

0 comments: